Almost every hospital trust in Surrey has recorded new coronavirus patient deaths over the past week, according to the latest NHS statistics.
The total number of people who have died in hospitals run by trusts based in the county after testing positive for2019冠状病毒疾病现在是3466人，高于前一周的3458人。
年确诊病例总数the countysince the start of the pandemic now stands at 69,845, as of 4pm on Wednesday (April 7), according to Government data.
Signing up to the超现实的newsletter means you'll receive our daily news email.
It couldn't be simpler and it takes seconds - simply按这里，enter your email address and follow the instructions.
You can also enter your address at the top of this page in the box below the picture on most desktop and mobile platforms.
This is because some国民保健服务trusts, such as Epsom and St Helier, operate sites both inside and outside of the county.
Breakdown of deaths recorded per trust operating in Surrey
The first figure representsthe total number of deaths recorded as of March 31,followed by the total as of April 7. The figures in brackets show the rise over this seven-day period.
- Frimley健康NHS基金会信托——1242/1243(increase of one)
- Epsom圣赫利埃大学医院NHS信托基金-780/783(increase of three)
- 萨里和苏塞克斯医疗保健NHS信托基金–645/646(increase of one)
- 阿什福德和圣彼得NHS基金会信托基金会-493/496(increase of three)
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust – 288 / 288 (no change)
- Woking Community Hospital – one / one (no change)
- Nuffield Health，Woking–一个/一个（无变化）
- Mount Alvernia,亚博娱乐– two / two (no change)
- Walton Community Hospital - four / four (no change)
- St Magnus in Haslemere - two / two (no change)